This amazing healthy banana almond smoothie recipe makes a delicious, creamy treat!
- Prep Time: 4 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- 1 medium to large frozen banana (break your bananas into one-inch chunks before freezing)
- 1 heaping spoonful of almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 2 Droppers of Siaga
- ½ cup almond milk, yogurt or regular milk
- drizzle of honey, agave nectar or maple syrup
- tiny drop of almond extract (or vanilla extract, but the almond extract makes the smoothie taste almost like candy!)
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy the healthy and tasty treat.
To Get access to Siaga just click here and create your free membership to all our amazing products to enhance your health.